DV Daily/Dec 17 2004
Friday; December 17th, 2004
News Of The Weird
- Shopping for groceries? Don't forget to get faced jabbed with a little Botox injection. No double coupons.
- Santa Claus is totally beating up elderly people. The near-death have been very naughty this year, I guess.
- A man gets killed by his very own lava lamp. How is this even possible? Tune in to find out.
- Finally, Tim's favorite news story of the week, and it involves cannibalism! Rock On!
Outro Music and/or Clip
- "Life of Saturdays" by Dexter Freebish
- Tim plays his cover of "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks for the first time.
- Tim's brother once burned his shoes on the oven burner when he was 4 years old.
- Tim drives around schools asking if kids want a ride... on him.
- Dead Air Radio is plugged.
- "Night Owls Episode 2" will be posted on Sunday.
- Tim asks to please watch Arrested Development! It's on the brink of cancellation!