DV Daily/Dec 09 2008
Tuesday; December 9th, 2008
- Fark.com intro
- Sextastic Tuesday into - random sex noises.
- AdamEve.com promo.
Crazy Bizarre Twisted Fucked Up News
- Killer karaoke.
- Why won't you cook me?
- Area mastubator satisfies self, kills 2.
- Big Ben from Texas calling in complaining about Tim's pronunciation of "Crayon". It's CREA-ON, not CREE-ON.
- A caller calls into the show about the live show.
- Rob from Cleveland calling in to tell us he's re-subscribing to the sideshow. He didn't abandon us.
- Danny from Montana (A lady? Or an 11-year-old boy?) calls in with an ironic moment.
- A faggot caller calls in about Wal-Mart and how he bought something on AdamEve.com
- Christmas Shoes. Ugh.
- Scary Bob calling in regarding a freak moment.
- Lucas calling in about the weekend sideshow. He's wondering if Tim would have his boyfriend on the show. The answer is no.
- A guy sings "Jack me Off; Tim Henson".
Outro Music and/or Clip
- Tim singing "It's not Unusual"
- Into the Black, by Butch Walker
- This bitch is naked!
- Tim retails us of his computer problems. Fucking VISTA. But this time it was his fault, not Microsoft's.
- You clamp down on that tit audio used.
- Tim sings to us: "I'll Be", "I Want You", "It's not Unusual", "I Drove All Night" and "My Heart Will go On".
- Close burn-out of the Tada sound. There was a lot that was impressive today.
- Being stabbed 68 times is over-kill.
- Ordinary World is still the creepiest song ever.
- Tim tells us about his shitty Jeta in Ashtabula.
- Tim is too lazy to use the Freak Moment audio clip.